Participants should be Rectors of Private University, Directors of Private Polytechnic, Heads of Private Institute, and deans of Private Higher Education Institutions, who have not yet taken part in DIES training courses. The training will be held bilingual in Indonesian and English.
The Application Document includes:
- Application form (incl. curriculum vitael, link at download documents)
- letter of motivation (link at download documents)
- Organisational chart of the university (including the section where the candidates are working in)
- Letter of recommendation from university top leadership (with a clear statement that if the candidate is successful in this application the university top leadership will give an official assignment to the candidate to participate in all two parts of INADC-PHEI)
- Letter of recommendation from DAAD alumni will be appreciated
Please send your application with a cover leter (via e-mail) until December 31, 2017 to contact person Dr. Tatas Brotosudarmo (email@example.com)
All application will be informed about the results of the selection process by January 8, 2018.
As the two parts of the INADC-PHEI are interconnected, participants have to confirm by statement of their institutional top leadership that they are assigned to take part in all two parts prior to the acceptance to the course.
The cost of the program (tuition fee), accommodation and meals during the two parts will be covered by funds from the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. The participants’ home universities are expected to cover the transport expenses of each participant.